TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Effective May 09, 2023
These Terms and Conditions together with our Privacy Notice govern your use or viewing of this website (the “Site”) and your relationship with the owner of the Site, Roche Molecular Systems, Inc. (the “Site Owner” or “Roche”). You may contact Roche at 4300 Hacienda Dr., Pleasanton, CA 94588. You may find more information about how to contact our data protection officer in our Privacy Notice. By using this Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Availability of the Site: Access to the Site is permitted at the Site Owner’s discretion. The Site Owner reserves the right to withdraw, amend, or restrict, the service we provide on this Site without notice.
- Unauthorized Uses: The Site Owner, in its sole discretion, may determine which uses of this Site are improper and/or unauthorized. The Site Owner may take any appropriate action in response to unauthorized uses of this Site, including but not limited to blocking any user of this Site. You agree not to use this Site to:
- (1) make fraudulent statements or other misrepresentations;
- (2) use this Site in violation of any legal duty to a third party;
- (3) post, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- (4) intentionally or unintentionally violate any national or international statute, law, decree, rule and/or regulation;
- (5) “stalk” or harass another person; or
- (6) collect or store personal data about others.
- Not Health Advice
By using this Site you acknowledge that the material provided is for informational purposes only. Nothing on this website should be construed as or deemed to be advice or counsel regarding any health or medical condition, or the diagnosis or treatment of any health or medical condition. Users should not rely on the materials on this Site in deciding on a treatment plan, drug usage, or any other medical advice. Users are strongly urged to consult with a physician in connection with any and all treatment options.
- Disclaimer of Warranties
The information, products, and services provided on the Site are “as is, where is” with no express or implied warranty or guarantee of any kind regarding the accuracy, content, completeness, reliability, operability, or legality of the content of this Site. In addition, the Site Owner and its affiliates fully disclaim any representations or warranties about the satisfaction of any government regulations requiring disclosure of information on medical device, prescription drug, or health products. Any warranty that is provided in connection with any Roche products described on the Site shall be limited to the warranties provided in the documents of sale of such product, and any limitations included therein.
Your use of this Site, any website linked through this Site, and any material available on this Site is entirely at your own risk. In no event shall the Site Owner or its agents, affiliates, partners, or licensors (collectively, “Affiliates”) be liable for any direct, special, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, or any damages whatsoever, resulting from loss related to the use of the Site or the content contained herein regardless of the type of claim or the nature of the cause of action, even if the Site Owner has been advised of the possibility of such damage or loss. None of the Site Owner or Affiliates shall be responsible for lost profits, revenues, or data, or financial losses associated with the use of this Site or the materials contained herein. In the event any exclusion or limitation of liability is limited by law, such liability is limited to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Any disclaimer of liability that is provided in connection with any Roche products described on this Site shall be limited to the warranties provided in the documents of sale of such product, and any limitations included therein. You are responsible for the correct handling of any Roche products and must follow the instructions of the package insert and warnings on the label. Roche shall not assume any liability for damages resulting from wrong handling of such products.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Site Owner, its Affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employers and agents, from any liability, damages, losses, penalties and costs of any kind (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) made due to or arising out of your use of the Site or other online services provided by the Site Owner; your violation of these Terms and Conditions or the Privacy NOTICE; or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
- Third Party Content
- Copyright and Trademark
The Site Owner owns the copyright in all material and information contained on this Site unless otherwise indicated. This Site and all materials and information herein are for informational purposes only and are subject to all applicable U.S. and international copyright laws. Any reproduction, retransmission or other use is strictly prohibited. You may print one copy and may download extracts of any page(s) from the Site for your personal reference. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences, or any graphics separately from any accompanying text. You must always acknowledge the Site Owner’s status (and that of any identified contributors) as the author of material on this Site. You must not use any part of the materials on the Site for commercial purposes without the Site Owner’s written permission.
The Site Owner is licensed to use all intellectual property in the content of this Site and reserves the right to pursue any intellectual property infringement in the courts of the country where the Site Owner suffers damage. No license is granted to you to use any trademark of the Site Owner or their Affiliates. You shall not assert any claim or ownership to any such trademarks.
- No Offers or Solicitations; Forward Looking Statements
The information provided on this Site does not constitute an offer of or solicitation for the purchase or disposal of, trading, or any transaction in any Roche securities. Investors must not rely on this information for investment decisions.
This Site may contain forward-looking information. Such information is subject to a variety of significant uncertainties, including scientific, business, economic and financial factors, and therefore actual results may differ significantly from those presented.
- Privacy Notice
- Applicable Law: The courts of California will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to the Site, although we retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these conditions in your country of residence or any other relevant country. These Terms and Conditions are governed by California law.
- Void Where Prohibited: Although this Site and its content may be accessible worldwide, not all products or services discussed on this Site are available to all persons or in all geographic locations or jurisdictions. Any offer for any product or service herein or access to information made on this Site is void where prohibited by law. Accessing the Site from territories where its contents are illegal or unlawful is prohibited.
- Minors: The use of this Site is not intended for children under the age of 16. Moreover, all minors should seek their parent’s or guardian’s permission prior to use of this website.
- Changes to these Terms and Conditions: The Site Owner reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by publishing the amended Terms and Conditions on the Site. You should visit this page from time to time to review updates to the Terms and Conditions that are binding on you. Certain Terms and Conditions may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular web pages visited by you or correspondence sent to you.
- Severability: If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, then to the extent that Term or Condition is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted. The remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect, and continue to be binding and enforceable. No waiver by Roche of breach of an obligation arising under these Terms and Conditions shall constitute a waiver of any other breach.
- Contact Information: Please contact us with any questions or concerns regarding these Terms and Conditions, or any notices or complaints: 4300 Hacienda Dr., Pleasanton, CA 94588.